[PD-announce] Invitation to Subscribe: Montreal, NY, Boston, Rome, London, Montenegro, Venice, Bled

AJENSTAT JACQUES ipsi-2006-montreal at uqam.ca
Sat Mar 25 08:57:58 CET 2006

Dear potential Speaker:

When replying, include the conference name/city into the subject line,
or if interested to submit a paper for the journal, put: "Transactions"

If your email address will change soon, please inform us!
If you like to recommend a friend for our list, please let us know!

Please, read carefully and respond with "Subscribe" and we will be
informing you about future special issues of the IPSI Transactions
journal and about our future scientific/business conferences, 4 to 6
times per year, only if you subscribe now.

If you do not respond to this email, we may contact you only one more
time, just in case, and never again.

If you respond with "Remove" we will never ever contact you again.

This invitation is based on a recommendation from a colleague who read
your past publication(s). On behalf of the organizing committee, we
would like to extend a cordial invitation for you:

a. To submit a paper to an IPSI Transactions journal (more information
on request),

or

b. To attend one of the upcoming multidisciplinary, interdisciplinary,
and transdisciplinary (M+I+T++) conferences in Summer/Fall 2006 (the
full list for 2006 is given at the end of this email):

IPSI-2006 MONTREAL (the most beautiful city of Americas)

Campus of UQAM (arrival: 30 June / departure 3 July 2006)
Deadlines: 15 April 2006 (abstract) / 1 May 2006 (full paper)

IPS-USA-2006 NEW YORK (back to back with the BOSTON conference below)

Harvard Club of New York (arrival: 3 July / departure: 6 July 2006)
Deadlines: 15 April 2006 (abstract) / 1 May 2006 (full paper)

IPS-USA-2006 BOSTON (back to back with the NEW YORK conference above)

Hotel at MIT, Cambrigde (arrival: 6 July / departure: 9 July 2006)
Deadlines: 15 April 2006 (abstract) / 1 May 2006 (full paper)

IPSI-2006 ITALY (in a medieval castle from the IX century, year 862)

Castello Chiola near Rome/Pescara (arrival:19.8./departure:26.8.2006)
Deadline: 1 May 2006 (abstract) / 1 June 2006 (full paper)

IPSI-2006 LONDON (back to back with the ITALY conference above)

Hotel Beaufort (arrival: 31 August / departure: 3 September, 2006)
Deadline: 1 May 2006 (abstract) / 1 June 2006 (full paper)

IPSI-2006 MONTENEGRO (medieval city on the coast of Adriatic Sea)

Hotel Sveti Stefan (arrival: 23 Sept 2006 / departure: 30 Sept 2006)
Deadline: 1 June 2006 (abstract) / 1 July 2006 (full paper)

IPSI-2006 VENICE (back to back with the MONTENEGRO conference above)

Monastery Don Orione (arrival: 12 Oct 2006 / departure: 15 Oct 2006)
Deadline: 1 July 2006 (abstract) / 1 August 2006 (full paper)

IPSI-2006 SLOVENIA (at lake Bled - a small paradise in Alps)

Hotel Toplice (arrival: 30 Nov 2006 / departure: 3 Dec 2006)
Deadline: 1 Sept 2006 (abstract) / 1 October 2006 (full paper)

All our conferences are non-profit. They bring together the elite of
the world science; so far, we have had seven Nobel Laureates speaking at
the opening ceremonies. The conferences always take place in some of the
most attractive places of the world. All those who come to our
conferences once, always love to come back (because of the unique
professional quality and the extremely creative atmosphere); lists of
past participants are on the web, as well as the details of all future
conferences.

These conferences are in line with the newest recommendations of the US
National Science Foundation and of the EU research sponsoring agencies,
to stress multidisciplinary, interdisciplinary, and transdisciplinary
research (M+I+T++ research). The speakers and activities at our
conferences truly support this type of scientific interaction.

Among the main topics of these conferences are: "E-education and
E-business with special emphasis on the Internet related research in
technical and non-technical fields." All topics directly or indirectly
related to current and future DARPA and NASA projects are also welcome
(all papers from all past IPSI conferneces are stored by NASA).

Other topics of interest include, but are not limited to:

* Internet
* Computer Science and Engineering
* Mobile Communications/Computing for Science and Business
* Management and Business Administration
* Education
* e-Medicine
* e-Oriented Bio Engineering/Science and Molecular Engineering/Science
* Environmental Protection
* e-Economy
* e-Law
* Technology Based Art and Art to Inspire Technology Developments
* Internet Psychology
* Internet Phylosophy
* Humanities in General

If you would like to get more information on either conference, please
subject line.

If you plan to submit an abstract and paper, please let us know that
immediately for planning purposes. Remember that you can submit your
paper also to one of the two IPSI Transactions journals.

Sincerely Yours,

Prof. Veljko Milutinovic, Program Chairman,
IPSI Conferences, Journals, and Tutorials

THE FULL LIST OF OUR CONFERENCES IN 2006:

It is still not too late to submit an abstract for the following conferences in
the near future (acceptance based on abstract-only):

Marbella, Costa del Sol, Andalusia, Spain, February 10 - 13, 2006
Amalfi, near Naples and Capri, Italy, March 23 - 26, 2006
Carcassonne, France, April 27 - 30, 2006
S'Agaro, Costa Brava, near Barcelona, May 4 - 7, 2006

The rest completes the full list of conferences for 2006
(acceptance based on minimum 5 reviews of the full paper):

Montreal, Canada, June 30 - July 3, 2006
New York, USA, July 3 - 6, 2006
Hotel at MIT, Cambridge, Boston, USA, July 6 - 9, 2006
Castello Chiolla, near Rome and Pescara, Italy, August 19 - 26, 2006
London, England, UK, August 30 - September 3, 2006
Sveti Stefan, Montenegro, September 23 - 30, 2006
Venice, Italy, October 12 - 15, 2006
Bled, Slovenia, November 30 - December 3, 2006

* * * CONTROLLING OUR E-MAILS TO YOU * * *

If you like to obtain more information about a conference from this
call, please reply with the conference CITY and COUNTRY in the subject.

If your e-address changes, please let us know your new email address!
Put into the subject line: NEW EMAIL ADDRESS.

If you would like to be removed from our mailing list, please reply to
this e-mail message with a subject line of REMOVE.