[PD-announce] soñando satelites, interactive installation using puredata

Marco Donnarumma info at thesaddj.com
Sat Nov 19 11:27:16 CET 2011

Nice one!

I saw the Gpredict patch in operation yesterday here at Piksel with Victor
Mazon and friends.
Good luck!

On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 12:56 PM, Husk 00 <husk00 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi list,
> I just want to present to you my last work Soñando satelites [Dreaming
> Satellites]. It uses puredata (thanks to Alberto Zin among others), Din -
> din is noise, and gpredict with a patch from David Pello.
>
> cheers
> husk
>
> --
Marco Donnarumma
Independent New Media and Sonic Arts Practitioner, Performer, Teacher
ACE, Sound Design MSc by Research (ongoing)
The University of Edinburgh, UK
Portfolio: http://marcodonnarumma.com
Research: http://res.marcodonnarumma.com | http://www.thesaddj.com |
http://www.flxer.net