[PD-dev] threads / soundfiler

d_jj jdl at xdv.org
Tue Jun 25 12:19:28 CEST 2002

i installed the two files (d_soundfile.c + s_inter.c) in my 0.35-test24
sources and compiled it, now it says some stuff on the console about
child priorities but in the end i still get dropouts for fileloading?

bst, xj

[ydegoyon at free.fr]->[Fw: Re: [PD] we want threads !!!!]->[02-06-25 02:32]

 |> "ydegoyon at free.fr" schrieb:
 |>
 |> > so, if you like danger, you might try these....
 |> > it's experimental still but with the help of some beta-testers,
 |> > it might get consistent soon.
 |>
 |> I've added some changes and now it works under win2k as well... get the files needed
 |> (and the binaries for Win) at http://www.akustische-kunst.de/puredata/winport.html
 |>

 |yeh, that's the official place for these unofficials patches.
 |i won't set up my own place for a release.
 |
 |it's better cos it works on both linux and WXXXX? with
 |some recent PD release ( one patch ( inter ) was made over test24 and the
 |other one ( soundfiler ) is older, think it was made over test8 ).
 |
 |thanx, olaf.

-- x D u .  o R g