[PD-dev] Re: pd-0.36-test2 -> dead machine (wow!)

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Fri Nov 8 17:57:12 CET 2002

Thanks for all the testing... this looks like a serious problem that will
take some time to resolve.  It's a good bet that Pd is tickling the ALSA
API the wrong way (I've never really understood ALSA) so that ALSA'a own
test programs don't uncover this.

I'll look at ALSA's bug tracker and if there's nothing there I'll see if I
can split off a little ALSA test program from the Pd code and submit it at
a bug report.  yuck!

Miller