[PD-dev] Re: PD externals Debian packaging

Thomas Grill t.grill at gmx.net
Tue Nov 19 03:30:31 CET 2002

>> You can await that there is an already compiled flext library
>> in grill/flext, and compile/link it against that.
>
> I changed the flext externals to use CVS-flext. I also started a
> footils toplevel Makefile now, but actually I cannot write Makefiles,
> I always copy->paste->fix my makefiles, so if someone would give me a
> helping hand here, I would be thankful.

Hi all,
please be aware of the fact that my cvs contributions are still
"experimental" because i have yet to manage to keep the sf.net-cvs in
sync with my own local cvs server.
For the next couple of days (or weeks) the releases on
www.parasitaere-kapazitaeten.net shall be considered the official
source of code and binaries.

best greetings,
Thomas