[PD-dev] GEM cvs questions

tigital tigital at mac.com
Fri Nov 22 16:09:20 CET 2002

>So, its the "setenv CVS_RSH=ssh"
>its meant to be "setenv CVS_RSH ssh"
>without the "=".
>
>I am pretty sure that this is the problem.
>
>Dont give up.
>
>Guenter

hi guenter,

...don't worry, I won't give up...get frustrated, yes ;-)

...see, it's little things like this that turn people off to
computers:  all the documentation I referred to showed the "=" being
used, so how was I to know that it could be left out?

...But, Thanks ALOT!  Cuz it worked!  Clear thinking prevails!  Now
I've just gotta compare the new cvs with the pserver one I've already
merged with, then we can see what ya'll think about our changes...

coupla questions:

1.  what version gcc do ya'll use?
2.  did you know there are more recent versions of the GemLibs that
I've been using?

tanx,
jamie