[PD-dev] further CVS GUI changes and Mac internals

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Thu Nov 28 10:08:46 CET 2002

Hi,
Adam Lindsay hat gesagt: // Adam Lindsay wrote:
> - I slipped in the Mac OS X private name resolution flag that I discussed
> before. This needs to be tested, but appears to improve behavior with
> libraries with conflicting names (e.g. [scale] in GEM and maxlib). YMMV.

Currently pd-devel-cvs on linux is broken, and this changes *might* be the
cause. First I had to change
    t_xxx makeout;
    t_xxx makeout = NULL;

in src/s_loader.c. I'm not sure, if this is correct, but otherwise PD
would crash as soon, as it tried to load any library.

But even now, loading libraries fails.

load_object: Symbol "iemlib1_setup" not found
iemlib1: can't load library
load_object: Symbol "iemlib2_setup" not found
iemlib2: can't load library
load_object: Symbol "iem_t3_lib_setup" not found
iem_t3_lib: can't load library
[...]

What might this be?

BTW: How can I check out yesterdays version: Currently I cannot run
PD, because I overwrote my working package with the broken one, silly
me... :(

ciao