[PD-dev] CVS now handles binaries

Johannes Taelman johannes.taelman at rug.ac.be
Thu Dec 5 12:04:19 CET 2002

Does that mean that we can have a module in cvs with all win32 externals and
library dll's along with their documentation? Or even a complete extended PD
distribution (with a complete list of objects documented somewhere).

I think this would be useful for many people (including me). It takes a lot
of time to search the net for externals/libraries, find the most recent and
compiled version, and then unpack+install it.

Or am I missing something that is already available?

thanks

 j#|@