[PD-dev] CVS now handles binaries

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Dec 6 06:33:29 CET 2002

We could do that, but I don't think it would be a good use of CVS.  I
think pure-data.sf.net project is nearing the point of releasing files,
but nothing has been yet.

CVS binary handling is for .wav files, .jpgs, etc., files that are used
in example patches and stuff like that.

Once some binaries are ready, I am sure they'll be put up on the
'Files' section of the SourceForge site.

.hc