[PD-dev] g_canvas.h / C++

Thomas Grill t.grill at gmx.net
Sun Dec 15 18:48:34 CET 2002

> If it is really a bug and as simple to
> change as that, you might do both, send a patch to Miller and change it
> in the CVS. For more complex surgery it is better to put it in CVS first
> and let it settle a bit.

I already made an effort some time ago (but i simply mentioned the problem)
so maybe it would be better to directly commit into the cvs.
The change has no further effects.

> BTW, it is a bit strange that "template" is still a reserved keyword,
> although it is in the "extern "C" {}" section, no ?

It's my interpretation that "extern "C" {}" is just a linkage specification
but has no other consequences.

> Anyhow, hope that explained it.

It did, indeed

best greetings,