[PD-dev] Re: [PD-announce] pdp v0.7

Yves Degoyon ydegoyon at free.fr
Wed Jan 15 18:23:37 CET 2003

ooops, my first answer was [ quite ] stupid,
now i had a look at aalib and ok, it could render
images in ascii art but on its own display and
that's not what i'm looking for.

i'm rather interested in a text rendering engine
that could be integrated in PDP/PiDiP

but feel free to contribute....

sevy/yves