[PD-dev] Doc Mgr, Tasks, Lists, and Forums on SourceForge Site

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Mar 4 18:14:42 CET 2003

I turned off the features that we aren't currently using on the
SourceForge project site.  It makes the navigation cleaner, and makes
the site look better, since the unused stuff will be hidden rather than
popping up a page saying its empty.

This is what I turned off (you do this under Admin-> Public Info): Doc
Mgr, Tasks, Lists, and Forums.

The Forums are set up put there aren't any posts in them.  Plus I think
we should instead direct people to the pd lists at iem.at to keep the
community together.  But if others disagree its easy to turn them on
again.

Its not possible to hide Support unfortunately...