[PD-dev] download links on the website

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Wed Mar 19 21:42:27 CET 2003

Hallo,
Adam Lindsay hat gesagt: // Adam Lindsay wrote:

> Well, the webring, being self-selecting, is a good place to start as a
> list of links.
>
> However, this is extremely decentralised, and I think that it's
> "friendlier" to newbies to present some sort of front page.

I'm not sure, if pure-data.sf.net should be such a front page. We
should of course put up more docs, but currently I would prefer it
that was limited to the stuff, that's already in the CVS. Well, there
also is Pd itself...

Maybe adding links to the developers' websites would be cool.

> >Shouldn't we just put a link to pure-data.org ?
>
> pure-data.org, as it is now, is pretty cool, but it doesn't seem to be up
> to date or as an introductory page.

pure-data.org is open for submissions. Everything, I submitted was put
up in the next two days or earlier.

ciao