[PD-dev] Re: [PD] PD 0.36-0 and Jack 0.61.0 doesn't work?

guenter geiger geiger at xdv.org
Thu Mar 20 16:47:37 CET 2003

I think the problem is that jack kills pd.
There should be a workaround for that, which is the softmode of jackd.

Ideally the patch loading should be threaded within pd.

Maybe it works with jackd softmode -s ...

There is the possibility to introduce delays while loading patches,which
should solve the problem too.

Guenter