[PD-dev] Error Compiling toxy on MacOS X

cyrille.henry cyrille.henry at la-kitchen.fr
Tue Mar 9 22:46:22 CET 2004

hello,

I've got the same problem on linux : (red hat 9, ccrma package)

[cyrille at nunux miXed]$ make

make[1]: Entre dans le répertoire `/data/pdexternal/externals/miXed/toxy'
gcc -Wall -W -Wstrict-prototypes -Werror -Wno-unused -Wno-parentheses
-Wno-switch -O6 -funroll-loops -fomit-frame-pointer -DUNIX -I.
-I../../../pd/src -I../shared   -c -o widgettype.o widgettype.c
widgettype.c:16: erreur d'analyse syntaxique avant le jeton « ; »
make[1]: *** [widgettype.o] Erreur 1
make[1]: Quitte le répertoire `/data/pdexternal/externals/miXed/toxy'
make: *** [all] Erreur 2

I've got gcc 3.2 and not 2.95.
gawk is installed

any idea?

anyway : congratulation for you work, it's really great.

thanks

Cyrille