[PD-dev] demultiplex~ bug + no dev/ot on list

joseph moore joseph_moore_ at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 10 23:24:55 CET 2004

I came across a bug in demultiplex~ from the zexy library.  When I have
multiple instances of this object there is cross talk between them whether
they reside in the same patch or different ones.  This is easy to see by
opening two of the object's help patch and starting audio.  I'm on OS X
panther but have recreated this issue on two other macs running jaguar.
Using 37.1 with the zexy included in the pd-extended package from
SourceForge.  Is this the latest Zexy?

Also,
the links to ot and the dev list are not showing up on the main page.

Thanks,
Joe