[PD-dev] devel_0_37 on CVS broken and old?

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Thu Apr 22 17:57:53 CEST 2004

Hallo,
Tim Blechmann hat gesagt: // Tim Blechmann wrote:

> > guenter is the merge-master for merging miller's versions into the CVS
> > and it sounds like he has been really busy recently.  I am sure that
> > he  will get to it when he has the time.  Hopefully soon he won't need
> > to  do these merges and we all can work from the same CVS.
> i added the support for the icc compiler to the autoconf script and made
> small mistake ... it should compile fine, again ...

Yes, it does, no problem. If I knew a bit more autoconf I wouldn't
have bothered the list. The slightly out of date Pd is something else,
which I probably won't have time to look into before LAConf2 as well -
especially as I've never done this before.

The merging sure is lots of tedious work which I don't envy Guenther
and Thomas.

Ciao