[PD-dev] redundancy - just another sound file player

august august at alien.mur.at
Wed Jun 16 15:56:48 CEST 2004

Thomas,

I'm a little disappointed to hear you have done this.

ever hear of readanysf~  made with flext?  :)

I'm guessing you tried it and it didn't work out for you?
Was there something missing from it that you really needed?

or, if you were only using .wav or .aiff files (libsndfile can't do much
more than that), why not just use the built-in  readsf~  ?

-august.