[PD-dev] Making a Video/Graphics friendly Pd.app for MacOS X

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Fri Jun 18 13:33:10 CEST 2004

hi all!

> Makefiles - Anyone is welcome to construct a makefile build system, but
> the binaries are more than adequate in my view.  The projectbuilder
> project is often out of date, but only three people use it regularly
> and, to the best of my knowledge, only two others have ever built it (or
> even inquired about building it) on OSX.
>
> CVS - What would be the reason for moving it?  We have a nice little
> setup as it is and if someone wants to contribute then they just need to
> contact Johannes.

me too, i do not see any convincing reason to transfer the CVS from
pd-gem back to pure-data.
we could do some mirroring like thomas grill, though.

as for makefiles, i don't have any objections at all (i even would like
it, as i could do remote-builds) but have no time (to gain knowledge) to
do it myself.

mfg.asdf.r
IOhannes