[PD-dev] small gizmos

jim ruxton cinetron at passport.ca
Tue Aug 24 18:32:03 CEST 2004

Hi Tom,
As one who really likes PICs and PD this sounds like an interesting
project to me. Not sure how I could help out as it's been a while since
I've used Forth. Just so I understand what you are trying to do are you
envisioning for example separate pd PIC objects that would configure the
A/D read it , configure PWM etc. I guess I've been doing this with MIDI
but having direct objects would be nice.
Jim
http://artmeetsengineering.blogspot.com