[PD-dev] re: branch convergence

Matju matju at sympatico.ca
Fri Oct 22 23:34:08 CEST 2004

On Fri, 22 Oct 2004, Tim Blechmann wrote:

> at the pd-conf i did a diff between devel_0_37 and 0.37-2 ... there is
> not so many stuff, that has changed there ... but looking at the diff,
> i found a few thinks, that are not needed any more (e.g. console stuff
> added by matju) ...

the console stuff was added by accident and should be removed because it's
been committed by accident. iirc, only 1/4 of the code is present, and i
didn't even know it was there.

I'd gladly introduce the full-blown console code into devel_0_37 but if
you are going to drop it soon in favour of Miller's then what's the
point... I haven't tried it but I heard it was missing features. Is it an
optional console? what's the amount of scrollback it allows, and is that
configurable?