[PD-dev] pool bug messing with my memento!

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Wed Nov 17 05:06:25 CET 2004

Hey Thomas & Franks + any other memento users.

I found a bug in pool 0.2.1pre where if a value is set as scientific notation
(ie 1e-09) and saved in a file, when the file is loaded the value is seen as a
symbol and not a float.

This is quite anoying when using memento because magically out of nowhere some
params don't update because they are not getting floats at all!

It would be great to get this fixed soon, since I'm almost satisfied with my
memento use in pixelTANGO.

See attached patch for an example.

Thanks,
Ben