[PD-dev] restructuring CVS (a tiny little bit)

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Mar 23 16:35:30 CET 2005

hi all

as i have restructured zexy i have noticed again all my faults i had
made when initially checking in zexy:
being not able to handle CVS properly (then (??)) i had managed to
create directories within /cvsroot/pure-data like:
  /externals/zexy/external/zexy/[src|examples]
  /externals/zexy/zexy/[src|examples]
instead of just
  /externals/zexy/[src/examples]

now i'd like to finally get really rid of these void (and empty)
directories; the proper way to do so is by contacting the sf-team and
ask them to manually delete these files.

before i ask them to do so, i wanted to ask you whether anyone (has
objections...) wanted to do something similar to their part of the
repository;
we could then just commit one single request to get rid of all those
left-overs

/externals/forward seems to have moved to externals/sprinkler  (bryan ?)

/extensions is empty (what was it meant for, btw ?)

should we move /Framestein to /externals/Framestein ??
should move /gem to /externals or even remove it alltogether ???

comments ?

mfg.as.dr
IOhannes