[PD-dev] external failure OS X

steve symons steve at muio.org
Wed Jun 15 21:38:18 CEST 2005

Whoa.  OK this does explain why PD doesn't seem to find the framework,
thanks for putting this together for me Martin.  Though I can't help
wondering that as the code's for a hardware interface I would be better
writing an OSC server, so its external to PD.  Not sure that many
people outside of this list would go for a recompile.
steve