[PD-dev] changes to graph-on-parent checked in

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Wed Jul 6 20:44:28 CEST 2005

hi all,

Sorry, I always do the documentation last, but I should have said something
about this...

the red rectangle is the same size as the graph on the parent window.  If you
place GUI objects inside it they show up on the parent... WITHOUT STETCHING.
I think you'll agree it's much much better than the old way...

To change the size/location of the red rectangle, get out the properties
dialog for the canvas
(it's now the same dialog from the parent as from the canvas) and set "size"
and "margin" parameters.

cheers
Miller