[PD-dev] changes to graph-on-parent checked in

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Wed Jul 6 20:57:59 CEST 2005

> Sorry, I always do the documentation last, but I should have said
> something about this...
>
> the red rectangle is the same size as the graph on the parent window.
> If you place GUI objects inside it they show up on the parent...
> WITHOUT STETCHING. I think you'll agree it's much much better than the
> old way...
>
> To change the size/location of the red rectangle, get out the
> properties  dialog for the canvas
> (it's now the same dialog from the parent as from the canvas) and set
> "size" and "margin" parameters.
well, this makes gops much more usable ... still, this rectangle
shouldn't show up, if i place an array on a canvas and gop is switched
off ;-)

mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk

latest mp3: kMW.mp3
http://mattin.org/mp3.html

latest cd: Goh Lee Kwang & Tim Blechmann: Drone
http://www.geocities.com/gohleekwangtimblechmannduo/

would say "I want to see the manager."
				      William S. Burroughs