[PD-dev] Re: hid segfault

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Aug 10 08:40:25 CEST 2005

Does it work normally otherwise?  My guess is that one of the elements
of your device is not properly listed in [hid]'s tables so that its
trying to print a NULL.  HID devices often seem to have widely varying
interpretations of the spec, unfortunately.  Can you send me a Pd
console transcript?

.hc

On Aug 5, 2005, at 5:15 AM, Tim Blechmann wrote:

> hi hans,
>
> using hid as sudoer / root, it segfaults when getting the |print(
> message ...
>
> can you reproduce this?
>
> thanks ... tim
>
> --
> mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783
> http://www.mokabar.tk
>
> latest mp3: kMW.mp3
> http://mattin.org/mp3.html
>
> latest cd: Goh Lee Kwang & Tim Blechmann: Drone
> http://www.geocities.com/gohleekwangtimblechmannduo/
>
> After one look at this planet any visitor from outer space
> would say "I want to see the manager."
> 				      William S. Burroughs

____

                   ¡El pueblo unido jamás será vencido!