[PD-dev] Versions for MinGW setup

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Nov 15 15:40:24 CET 2005

Could anyone tell me the details of their MinGW build setup?  For
example, which versions of pthreads, etc. that you are using.  I am both
starting to port the Pd.app build system to Windows, while also
documenting how to set up your machine to compile Pd, etc. using MinGW.

There was a very basic page here which I have started to flush out:
http://puredata.org/docs/developer/mingw

____

Using ReBirth is like trying to play an 808 with a long stick.
                                               -David Zicarelli