[PD-dev] Re: [PD] OSC for MacOS?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Nov 23 07:01:47 CET 2005

On Nov 22, 2005, at 11:46 AM, Frank Barknecht wrote:

> Hallo,
>
>> On Nov 22, 2005, at 10:31 AM, jose manuel berenguer alarcon wrote:
>>> Yes, this is what I did. Anyway, afterwords, I discovered a compiled
>>> version here :
>>>
>>> http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/pure-data/pd-OSC-20020928-
>>> OSX.tar.gz?download
>>
>> That's a very old version.  A current version in included in the
>> Pd-extended.app builds.
>
> Is it somehow possible to remove this version from Sourceforge? It is
> really buggy, even more than the current code. ;)

It is possible, and not too hard if you are an admin on the sourceforge
project.  But is it worse than nothing?  It might be helpful in a
pinch.

____

"Terrorism is not an enemy.  It cannot be defeated.  It's a tactic.
expect we're going to win that war.  We're not going to win the war on
terrorism."
                                                                   -
retired U.S. Army general, William Odom