[PD-dev] etiquette for closing sourceforge patches?

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Mon Jan 2 11:33:35 CET 2006

Hallo,

> Personally, I don't think that Miller should close "Rejected" or other
> patches, only "Accepted".  Leaving non-Accepted patches open gives the
> patch submitter the opportunity to correct problems or update the
> patch.

With "rejected" patches I meant patches, that were really *rejected*,
that is, stuff that will never be accepted like e.g. a patch to remove
all math objects or so. Items, that aren't accepted now, don't have to
be rejected automatically. However once something really is rejected,
I don't see, why it should be left in an "open" state.

Ciao