portaudio link troubles WAS Re: [PD-dev] Pd-extended build missing headers?

geiger geiger at xdv.org
Fri Mar 10 12:12:33 CET 2006

On Fri, 10 Mar 2006, David Plans Casal wrote:
> How do I circumvent it? Build without portaudio?

I checked in the missing files, seems that Miller has removed
them by mistake. It should work now, if not, let me know.
Be sure you undo all your changes, or start from new. If you use
anonymous access you have to wait a day or so.

I am normaly not doing changes on Millers source, but I figured that
adding these missing files can not do too much harm. At least it works
now on linux, somone should check if it is ok on macs too.

Guenter