[PD-dev] Building Pd-extended OSX

David Plans Casal main at davidcasal.com
Mon Mar 20 14:09:07 CET 2006

On 19 Mar 2006, at 05:53, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> I forgot to mention, it would be nice to have some help with the
> 0.39.2 build of Pd-extended.  Because of all of the patches need to
> build Pd-extended, it doesn't easily work for multiple versions at
> the same time.  So it would be great if you could work on the
> 0.39.2 stuff too.  Anyway, the current version in CVS doesn't have
> any changes except for the patches that are in Pd-extended AFAIk.

Ok, I'm trying to get ready to help you; I've been trying to build
extended so I could then offer help if needed. Main thing stopping me
right now is I haven't managed a clean build yet. But, I'm almost
there I think.

Could you point at things I might be able to help you with? I'm kinda
lost as to where to begin (other than continuously testing on
darwin). Please assume n00b-level expertise unless I tell you
otherwise ;-)

David Plans Casal
Researcher, UEA Studios
d.casal at uea dot ac dot uk