Adding Martin Peach as developer to SF [was: Re: [PD-dev] net objects]

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Wed Apr 26 19:39:39 CEST 2006

Hallo,
Martin Peach hat gesagt: // Martin Peach wrote:

> Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>

> >Would you like to have write access to the CVS?  You are contributing
> >quite a bit these days, so it makes sense.
> >

> That would be very nice. What do I need to do to get that?

You need to create a Sourceforge user account, then an admin can add
you to the project using that account name.

There also traditionally will be a certain period where we wait for
other project admins to bring up possible objections against adding
someone as a developer to the project, so you may want to give a short
intro on who you are, what you intend to work on in the project etc.

I just repeat that I wouldn't have any objections.

Ciao