[PD-dev] Re: new external, please add me to the CVS dev

geiger geiger at xdv.org
Wed May 3 09:55:26 CEST 2006

On Sun, 30 Apr 2006, David Merrill wrote:
<skipping impressive list of pd related activities>
> well, that's my story - did I pass the test? ;)
> best regards,
> -David Merrill

Hi,

Test passed :) No, honestly, it is not supposed to be a test, but a way
to let people know who is working on what.

I am going to wait if there are some objections, and if not I am going
to add you to the CVS in a week or so. (Please send me, or any other
admin of the CVS a reminder).

Günter