[PD-dev] EDIROL UA-101. Am I helpless?

Julian Villegas julovi at yahoo.com
Wed May 24 08:34:23 CEST 2006

Hi list,
I've been trying to configure an Edirol UA-101 in WinXp to use it with Pd (0.38.4-extended-RC8), and although the sound is pretty neat, the latency is about 70ms (!!!) ...

I wish I could use a hammerfall, but I'm afraid I can't, I have read some posts of other edirol cards, with similar problems but they were a little out date and I was wondering if anyone out there have been successfully configured it in Windows.

Thanks in advance!

PS: I tried to send this message yesterday but it seems that never arrived, I'm sending it now again, my apologizes if it get repeated.

Julian Villegas

University of Aizu
Synthetic Worlds Laboratory
Aizu - Wakamatsu Fukushima