[PD-dev]hide object name+args with gop

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Jul 8 06:06:38 CEST 2006

On Jul 5, 2006, at 3:53 AM, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

> Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>> Sounds quite useful.  Any chance you want to add it to packages/
>> patches so that it'll get included in Pd-extended?
> the procedure is quite simple:
> download the patch from the patch-tracker, put it into packages/
> patches, adapt to your needs.
> feel free to do it :-)
> honestly, i would be glad if the patch made it into pd-0.40...

I would also like to see that functionality in pd-0.40.  It would be
more likely to be included if its well tested.  Adding your patch to
Pd-extended will give you some free beta testing.  Plus as the auto-
builds get setup, there will be even more reason to put your patches
there.

publicity.          - Bill Moyers