[PD-dev] Re: [PD] building HID from the CVS, errors

David Merrill dmerrill at media.mit.edu
Thu Aug 10 00:14:58 CEST 2006

Agreed - thanks for the clarification HC - I didn't understand the build
process either.

now.. what would be *really* nice would be if fresh versions all of the
externals could be "apt-gotten" with apt-get (I guess this would be
linux-only).. It's become quite convenient on Ubuntu to type:

apt-get update
apt-get install puredata pd-zexy

..and have it all just work. :) Anyone know if this is easy to set up?

-David M.