[PD-dev] [once] default closed...

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Sep 14 16:49:51 CEST 2006

IOhannes stuck [once] into the purepd library.  I started that
library as a DEVELOPMENT library to explore ideas of how to implement
things in Pd.  IOhannes replaced my code with [once] without asking
me.  That's bad CVS etiquette.  But [once] was an improvement on what
was there.  I want to improve it further but you guys are blocking
me.  So here's what I say:
purepd will remain a DEVELOPMENT library.  If you want a static,
unchanging [once], please include it elsewhere, like zexy.  If you
want a place to freely explore implementing things in Pd, please
include it in the purepd library.  Then as interfaces and ideas get
solidified, they can be moved elsewhere.

.hc