[PD-dev] missing file from pd-MAIN and fftw version

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Sep 26 22:22:37 CEST 2006

I should add, the next key step is to remove as many classes as
possible from the root namespace (i.e. compiled into Pd).  For many,
it would be trivial to do, just compile them as individual objects in
a libdir. I've already done this for x_list.c, x_net.c, and a couple
others.  Things like x_arithmatic.c will be trickier, but this does
not have to happen at once.  It can happen incrementally.

.hc