[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Patches-1370034 ] Matju's beautifications (untested)

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Thu Oct 26 20:56:14 CEST 2006

On Thu, 26 Oct 2006, IOhannes m zmölnig wrote:
> SourceForge.net wrote:
>> In releasing pd 0.40 as it is released, Miller demonstrates zero
>> interest in something as simple and useful as removing unused
>> variables.
> most likely, because you forgot to add the actual patch. see attached file.

I know that I goofed on this one by "forgetting" to attach the actual
patch (that is, I had to tell it twice and I only told it once, in
sourceforge's interface).

But I'm not talking about Miller's interest in integrating the patch,
I'm talking about his interest in removing unused variables.

Anyway I don't want to talk about this, I should've kept my mouth shut.