[PD-dev] pd-extended 0.39-2 Nov 21st nightly build

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Thu Nov 23 20:50:37 CET 2006

Hi Chris,

Yes exactly.

I just tried 2006-11-23 and now PD is really broken, the PD window does
not render at all and I just get the wish menu items "source..." for
example.

I am trying to use the 10.4 version on my 10.3 machine since I still see
not 10.3 version being built.

Ah, looks like unresolved symbols in Jack.framework according to the
autobuild log...? (main not extended?)

I'm seeing an undefined symbol _canvas_open at the bottom of the 10.3
build log.

Hans, I'll try your test build now...

.b.