[PD-dev] Re: PD-cvs Digest, Vol 21, Issue 30

Tim Blechmann tim at klingt.org
Thu Nov 30 12:25:46 CET 2006

> > one thing, that you people need to realize: open source software
> > development doesn't work, if you don't care, what other people are
> > doing.
>
> Why did you start pnpd?

as you might now, the pnpd core and the pd core follow different design
concepts.

> > and how i see the current situation no one really cares about the other
> > ones ...
>
> And you still see this as a problem?

i don't see it as a problem, it just can be used in a textbook on
project management as bad example...

tim

--
tim at klingt.org    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk

All we composers really have to work with is time and sound - and
sometimes I'm not even sure about sound.
  Morton Feldman