[PD-dev] managing Windows sources in pure-data CVS

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Apr 25 00:49:49 CEST 2007

Hey,

I am planning on importing all of the sources needed to build Pd-
extended on Windows into a new section of the pure-data CVS.  Right
now, there is no management, and it's a mess.  This way, all the
random scripts needed to build all those sources can also be checked
in there.  Also, it will be much easier to manage the small tweaks
needed to get somethings building properly.

Luckily, CVS is designed to do this:

"13. Tracking third-party sources"
http://ximbiot.com/cvs/manual/cvs-1.12.9/cvs_13.html

I am not particular about the name of the section, I am thinking
"win32_sources".  Comments, feedback, etc.?

----

Looking at things from a more basic level, you can come up with a
more direct solution... It may sound small in theory, but it in
practice, it can change entire economies.     - Amy Smith