[PD-dev] audioindev with several devices

Tim Blechmann tim at klingt.org
Mon Sep 17 15:18:44 CEST 2007

actually, i have never done it, but wouldn't you have to link the clocks
of both audio devices in order to avoid timing problems?

wini one told me that one can combine devices with alsa, which includes
some code, that actually synchronizes multiple audio-devices by
software, which includes resampling in order to avoid timing
problems ...
iirc, pd doesn't include such error correction, so it might be a source
of unwanted audio dropouts ...

best, tim