[PD-dev] can pdvjtools have a place in your cvs external repository?

Sergi Lario slario at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 00:04:22 CEST 2007

Hi!

We are Lluis Bigordà and Sergi Lario from Barcelona.

We are working in some pd externals for visual work.

At the moment we have four objects:

* pix_preview - Is a Tk widget to preview any pix_output inside the canvas
patch.

* videogrid - Is a thumbnail based one click file chooser for quicktime
movies.

* imagegrid - Same as videogrid but with any images.

* colorgrid - Is a one click color picker.

We want to keep on develop new externals and we would like to know if they
can be added to the pd cvs external repository.

Cheers,

ll & sll