[PD-dev] [PD] [PD]sys_vgui()?

Lluis Gómez i Bigordà lluisgomez at hangar.org
Mon Oct 15 16:19:45 CEST 2007

hi list, just a question about sys_vgui() ...

i'm trying to get some info about a widget on the pd canvas,
but sys_vgui() is declared to retun void ... so i cannot get anything
using this function ...

there is another way to run tcl/tk scripts in the pd canvas and get the
returned data of this scripts?

thanks,
ll.