[PD-dev] stuff missing from pd-extended (flext please)

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Fri Oct 26 23:34:33 CEST 2007

B. Bogart schrieb:
> Thomas, Any progress on flext in pd-extended?

Hey Ben,
i'm really sorry about that, but again i have so many urgent things to
do that i can't even think about that in the next time.
I'm afraid someone else has to do it - is there still a chance to get
some grants for it? As already stated, building flext or flext-based
externals is really easy using a usual makefile, the complicated thing
(for me at least) is the integration into the pd-extended build system,
although H.C. might say it's not.
If someone volunteers to do it i'm glad to answer any related questions.

greetings, Thomas