[PD-dev] gem vs. mrpeach strings?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Nov 6 19:19:16 CET 2007

Hey,

I posted this on gem-dev before, IOhannes suggested that it might be
related to the mrpeach string patch, which is included in the
Pd-0.40.3-extended auto-builds:

class_addmethod: 0x2af5480
consistency check failed: class_addmethod:
GEMglProgramStringARB_string: bad argument types

class_addmethod: 0x2b43260
consistency check failed: class_addmethod: text2d_string: bad
argument types

class_addmethod: 0x2b43260
consistency check failed: class_addmethod: text3d_string: bad
argument types

class_addmethod: 0x2b43260
consistency check failed: class_addmethod: textextruded_string: bad
argument types

class_addmethod: 0x2b43260
consistency check failed: class_addmethod: textoutline_string: bad
argument types

h.c

----

scarcity."        -John Gilmore