[PD-dev] pd-extended loadlib request

Russell Bryant russell at russellbryant.net
Wed Jan 16 19:03:33 CET 2008

Frank Barknecht wrote:
> And how to discern between one-object-per-file object files and
> many-objects-per-file library files?

AFAIK, there is no way to do so algorithmically.  I was just thinking I would
stick my many-objects-per-file libraries in their own directory and use autoload
to load them all.

Anyway, it was sort of a quick thing.  I wasn't sure if it would end up making
sense and being useful, so that's why I brought it up.  But it was my first
attempt at making something a little easier than installing symlinks per-object
or using -lib to load larger libs with multiple objects in them ...

--
Russell