[PD-dev] no ./configure in source package ?

Frans Haarman franshaarman at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 12:04:14 CET 2008

Hi,

I am new to PD and discovered some things I'd like to have. Well mostly one
thing to start.
I intend to try to patch x_midi.c so ctlin has 2 inlets which allows us to
define midi cc & midi channel
through the inlets.  This will help me build better abstractions to help
extend my midi controllers!

I think even I can write this patch so I am installing a linux machine as
dedicated PD host this
week :)

However, I am missing a configure script in pd/src/  .....
Did I download the wrong src package or should I use cvs ?

Also, maybe I really get this working, who do I send my patch too ? My
coding skills are not
good at all, I did mostly python scripting, but I think I can get simple
things to work (judging
from x_midi.c code!)

Regards,
Frans